Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patricks Day !!

For this St. Paddy's day, I want to see green naked women, kissing, fondling and all the rest. You know what I mean. Green girls like that gal on the original Star Trek series. But I digress. Back to St. Patrick's Day.

What does St. Patricks Day mean to me? A pint of beer comes to mind. Wearing a green shirt. I fondly recall the 2 or 3 St. Patricks Days I spent in New York City. In NY they don't fuck around. People drink, there's a parade, and everyone seems to be so aware of it. They love parades in NYC, and fireworks too.

I remember going to the David Letterman show on St. Patrick's day, back in 1993. I can't recall who was on the show, or who the musical guest was, but I do remember the house band playing all Irish tunes during the breaks; U2, Thin Lizzy, etc. I also remember it was snowing when I came out of the taping. I guess I probably drank away my memories of the show later that night. I do remember how the bartenders at the Irish bar's would put a shamrock in the foamy head of my Black 'n' Tan.

Hope everyone enjoys their St. Paddy's day. Be careful, have fun and see you soon.

CJ Webguy

No comments: